CEE’S PHOTOGRAPHY granted me the Most Influential Blogger Award. I admire her enthusiasm for photography and holding challenges and staying strong despite the her own personal challenges. Thank you for thinking of me when picking participants for this award. It is always nice to be appreciated.
The Rules for the Most Influential Blogger Award are: 1. Display the Award on your Blog. Done
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you. Done
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award. Skipping this one 4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.Skipping this one
5. Answer each of the 11 questions that your award-er asked, and then write 11 for your awardees (or use the same ones up to you!)
Most Importantly, My Nominees Are: I participate in many challenges – Digital art challenges; Three Muses, Take a Word, Collage Obsession, Luovalauantai, Mandarin Orange Monday, they all give me inspiration to create art and seeing the other interpretations of the themes give me ideas to learn and improve my own skills. Photography challenges; CEE’S PHOTOGRAPHY, MaktoTex, Värikollaasi, THE WEEKEND IN BLACK AND WHITE, . Sunday Stills, Art challenges: Art Journal Journey.
These are to pick few, if any og them wants to pick the award I would be happy to give it to them. There is so much creativity and talent among the participants that I admire and from who I get inspiration from. Thank you fellow bloggers.
1) What makes you happiest? My family and friends
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? Most definitely the Ocean, no question about that.
3) What has been a special moment in 2013? No particular moment, many little ones. Traveling to Canada and US this summer was one, seeing my sister and her children and getting to know them. All the beautiful places we saw…
4) What’s your favorite quote? Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working. Pablo Picasso
5) Do you like yourself? That’s the start, if you do not appreciate yourself it is hard to appreciate others – so yes. I’m Okay.
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year? Have to, it’s the tradition.
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP? I like everything to be done ASAP, but it does not happen.
8) What was your favorite class when still at school? Art and music
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play? I had a chord organ when I was a kid. I do not know how to play an instrument. I used to sing.
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Not really, live is a process, everything in good time.
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? YES I do, I paint and draw, I do sculptures, I knit. I am learning more everyday…
Thank for taking time to read this Ritva